Dr. Grant is Founding Director, Sunlight, Nutrition and Health Research Center, an entity devoted to research, education, and advocacy relating to the prevention of chronic disease through changes in diet and lifestyle and particularly the role of sunlight in healing.
His extensive research has shown that environmental factors i.e. aluminum in the air plays a significant role in Alzheimers Disease and the sun plays a key role in healing cancer.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Mary Newport M.D. – Alzheimer’s Disease: What If There Was a Cure? – Providing Energy to the Brain with Ketones – July 31, 2012
- Primal Diet – Raw Everything! – Aajonus Vonderplanitz
- Andreas Moritz – Cancer is Not a Disease – June 16, 2011
- Dr. Michael Mosley – The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting – Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer – February 25, 2013
- Dr. Bruce Fife – The Amazing Coconut: It’s Health, Healing and Nutritional Benefits – June 30, 2011
About the Author: