Liver Renewal involves fat and protein.
Liver Cleansing involves fat and sugar.
(1) Liver Time (1:00-3:00 a.m.) is the best time to renew, rejuvenate, and regrow your liver.
Sunday morning is optimum.
(2) Stomach Time (7:00-9:00 a.m.) is the second best time for liver rejuvenation.
Monday morning is optimum.
(3) Small Intestine Time (1:00-3:00 p.m.) is the best time to cleanse your liver.
Wednesday afternoon is optimum.
(4) Circulation-Sex Time (7:00-9:00 p.m.) is the second best time to cleanse your liver.
Thursday evening is optimum.
The Liver also has an annual renewal-cleansing cycle …
(1) February 18-March 20 (Pisces) is the best time of the year to renew, rejuvenate, and regrow your liver.
(2) May 20-June 21 (Gemini) is the second best time for liver rejuvenation.
(3) August 22-September 22 (Virgo) is the best time to cleanse your liver.
(4) November 22-December 21 (Sagittarius) is the second best time to cleanse your liver.
There are 3 Organ Categories …
(1) The Lung Axis (Lung, Spleen, Bladder, Triple Heater) is regulated by EXERCISE.
(2) The Large Intestine Axis (Large Intestine, Heart, Left Kidney, Gall Bladder is regulated by LIGHT.
(3) The Stomach Axis (Stomach, Small Intestine, Right Kidney, Liver) is regulated by FOOD.
Bite force is one measurement of Liver health.
Eating an apple at Stomach Time stimulates bite force and delivers nutrients and NOISE to the Liver.
Bite force increases aggressive behavior (called “affective attack” by behavioral neuroscientists).
Temporomandibular disorders (TMDs) inhibit bite force and, indirectly, the health of the liver.
Anger and rage resonate with the Liver.
But so does the “rage to live.”
Ditto courage (controlled rage).
Wars are generally dissociated from anger.
Anger bubbles up from “lower” brain centers.
Warlike behavior trickles down to anger and fear circuits from “higher” brain centers.
Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty) said …
“Roger Bannister broke the four-minute mile with his liver, not with his legs.”