Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MS
7 causes of hypothyroidism
“90% of low thyroid issues are auto immune…..
and in such cases Iodine is contraindicated”
LIVE – Tuesday, February 2nd – 10 – 11 AM CST
Can’t listen live?Email your questionsnow
Dr. Kharrazian teaches more than 50 seminars nationally and internationally to health care practitioners. He has published numerous professional papers, several clinical manuals, and more than 30 educational CDs.
7 causes of hypothyroidism – Only ONE of which requires thyroid drugs, if even then
• Hashimotos autoimmune thyroid disease
• Hypothyroidism caused by mental or metabolic stress
• Primary hypothyroidism
• Under-conversion to active thyroid hormone
• Over-conversion to active thyroid hormone
• Too many proteins bind to thyroid hormone so it can’t get inside cells
• Cells become resistant to thyroid hormone
dr datis kharrazian, part one